Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Please leave your comments but because it is MY blog, please don't use foul language, don't be critical, just enjoy! Cheers!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2010 Christmas Card #10

This is my 10th design for Christmas 2010. 


I picked this snowman stamp up from $1 bin at Michael's last week and had to make a card. Such a cute TALL snowman stamp. The most difficult was to stamp a row of 10 while trying to keep them somewhat even on the bottom. This is a rubber stamp not a clear stamp! 


I made 6 identical cards so had to stamp this snowman 30 times! I did 10 at a time an inch apart on 12x12 cardstock.


The background paper is Miss Elizabeth's Scrap Paper pack.  
The border cardstock is punched with a border snowflake punch from The Paper Studio.  Stickles in gold was used for the dots of bling (glitter).


The tag was cutout with my Cricut using the George & Basic Shapes cartridge (I use that cartridge more than any other in my collection!)


The snowflake brad is by SpareParts.


The arms are drawn freehand. The hats and noses are colored in using GelWriters. The snowman bodies and hats are accented with Glossy Accents by Ranger.  


The paper edges are inked with Stampabilities Pigment Ink in Red.


The 'Merry Christmas' sentiment was heat embossed using Zing Embossing Powder in black.


Elmer's Spray Adhesive was used to glue it all together.  Spray adhesive is so easy but it can't be used like spray paint.  My work mat, chair mat and hands were all covered in glue and it's not so easy to get off. 



Thanks for visiting. 
Comments are always welcome and greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment