Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Please leave your comments but because it is MY blog, please don't use foul language, don't be critical, just enjoy! Cheers!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Card

The card was created by inking the border of the card with Jim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  The apple blossom image was then printed on the printer over top of the inked card stock. The apple blossom image came from The Graphics Fairy web site.  The Easter eggs were stamped, then colored in using watercolor pigment on both the eggs and the flower.  Hope you enjoy my creation!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out the bags made from envelopes! Your Easter card is very neat. I love how you put all the different art mediums together. I will have to go check out that apple blossom on Graphics Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love your cards, I don't have the skill or the software to do this myself but I can appreciate the time and effort you put into making these cards. I particularly like the simple elegance of yours rather than the overly ornate ones which are so popular. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete